i find starting a post very difficult. specifically at the times when i dont have any pre planned material to talk about, which is always the case.

i am reading curious incident of dead dog in night time for few days now. it is such a small book, i am amazed that i have not complete it yet.

this book is little different from other books that i have been reading for last one year. i dont know its what but i have taken a keen interest in clasic literature. i have read wuthering heights, three muskeeteers, fountain head. i could not complete great expectations.

for me book reading is far more mechanical. if i start it i will complete it. doesnt matter how bad or good the book is. i think it comes from my lack of interest in being opinionated.

and for a change i dont want this blog to sound like meri dukh bhari kahani. i want it to be a refrenced article on blogging psychology.

so there is a part of us which always wants to get recognition. for example, i want to show the world that i dont care that i am an idiot or self confessed genious or an ass or something. the idea is that people will appreciate my honesty. but at the same time, i will write that people will judge me and i still dont care. which shows that you seriously dont care. but do u?

i hope i could write more. its been days tht i wrote a post.

4 comments:

  1. //i think it comes from my lack of interest in being opinionated.

    Hmmm.. I think I am quite opinionated - to the point of being prejudiced.

    I have not read fountainhead. I've started reading it so many times - but just cannot read it.. same has been teh fate of Atlas Shrugged.

    Someday i will finish reading them too - the day I become less opinionated. :D

     
  2. :D

    i never said that being less opinionated was a good thing.

    but yes, if it lets you read fountainhead, may be its not such a bad thing after all.

    i like you comment.

     
  3. I prefer reading blogs to Big books! :D

     
  4. i know that.

    i like your comment too! :D