i know. i was away and you missed me.

you might get the impression that i am talking to this damn (how insensitive!) blog but no, i am talking to you.

so what's up with me? as i said i am on the path of re discovering myself. literally.

i have grown. i wish i had grown in height though. or around my biceps. i am not funny at all.

now i know that i am not trying for CAT for at least two years. and i know that i have to work in the field that i am working in. i will occasionally miss chemical (which kind of sound like alchemy..oh and i have watched The Alchemist btw..) engineering but i don't think i will blame myself for not doing anything. its mostly because i started playing spider solitaire. and it hit me. you really dont have to come with the best options. all you need to have is a OK option taken well within time. it is good enough plan to live the life. i am sure there will be a time when i would know for sure my best option and tht would be that. i did not sound intelligent at all. but thats ok. i will have my time.

so i basically want to right things that i think are original. among a lot of BS ofcourse. so that its originality is well appreciated. so i was laying down in my attempt to get some sleep, and i heard 'dil cheez hai kya.. aap meri jaan lijiye' and it hit me again. it was so damn perfect. like tea at the right temperature. so i am making a list of 'perfect' encounters i have had so far. TEA and SONG. thts two in the list.

and i have tried taking initiatives. hehe. corny!!

yeah, so i have made it a point now that i do things that i have always wanted to. you can send emails (from outlook) using excel. did you know that? even when you do know how it can be done, do you know how to override the security warning. i really dont give much damn, if you understand me?? do i?

i will be good.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post :)

    And I love you more! :D

     
  2. :D

    i love you too.