'What am I going to write now?' is the important question that i know i woudnt be able to answer right now. The question is indeed important though, that it has at least helped me start a new post. But I know it is annoying. Even I am annoyed. I mean why the hell do you want to write if you have absolutely nothing worth sharing to other people?! But then this is what I want to be good at. Speaking to others without actually contributing anything. Yaa, I have been attending some of the GD/PI sessions, and this is what I have learnt so far. If you think that I did absolutely nothing in those mock GDs then you are absolutely right. I always thought I was very confident. That I would prove myself if situation calls for it. But then now I know for sure that I dont have even a wee tiny bit of this mysterious thing called confidence. And I wonder whether I was better off not realizing it uptil now. I feel that I am going down, getting worse, as I am getting older. I feel nothing. I am not working on any of my shortfalls. I wonder if this is the situation, the 'dont quit' poem was written for. But I am not sticking to my beliefs, I am going down. And I dont care if I dont ever manage to come up. But somewhere I feel I will.

2 comments:

  1. oye, kya likha re??? apun ko kuch samajh nahi aaya.

     
  2. @dharmu, mujhe bhi kuch samajh mein nahin aaya. i think i have written something too intellectual to be understood by aam people like you and me!