Friday night. 8:43 PM. And I am sitting in office writing a post. I need to get some life. Anyway, lately Life Sux has become my favourite dialogue once again. Reminds me of my college days wen I was dying to get out of it. Anyway, I definitely had something in mind. Oh. Ok. All this while I though that being disorganized is no big deal. I thought it was rather kool. But now I kind of realize that the way I am disorganized in my life is actually a reflection of how disorganized I am in my thoughts. And everything would have been kool if it wasn’t for the consequences you have to face wen you live in real world.

 

Friday night. 9:03 PM. I am still sitting here.

 

Friday night. 9:09 PM. I am still sitting here.

 

Friday night. 9:28 PM. And I am about to go in 10 minutes.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. it's all in the mind they say....it's easier to sort things out physically than change the way you look at things,however(i think)

    yes....those friday nite thoughts are quite justified!!!

    btw...confessions in the previous post are very bold...i hope emily rose was standing under that second floor window that day...and i hope she has read your post :)))

     
  2. gazal mam,

    ohh, so u hope that she must know that it was not rain (or amrit) and something else that she tasted that night.

    nice.