This has been a really long time, right??? Anyway, I think I will do that long pending tag.

Five quirky aspect of my personality (as if I have it????! “Gawwd, I am funny!”)

1. I don’t like myself often. Not specifically at the times when I act stupidly. Actually that is not that. I usually don’t like myself when I know that I have done some stupid acts. And given the level of IQ that I have I almost always know when I have done something stupid. My life is doomed.
2. I hate myself for many other reasons as well. I think I am very apologetic. Well, everything comes down to low self esteem and hence understandable.
3. I hate myself for not being able to complain. I read ‘Veronika decides to die” sometime ago and came to know about it suddenly. Borrowed knowledge. (who is original here anyway, except may be Howard Roark from “Fountain Head”. My friends tell me that novel sux. Well I liked it. It reminded me of “Kane and Abel”. Plus I have come to know that I like novels with ‘larger than life’ characters.)
4. Now this one is really quirky one. I actually think that I will become a national celebrity after writing the three points above. Well, I actually think that these traits are quite common and remind you that you are actually reading your life story. Is that defense mechanism at work??
5. kya likhun?? Hmmmmm. Kya likh dun??? Hmmm. I still love myself. Well, hopefully.

0 comments: