1. earlier i thought i was self critical. Now my boss told me that what i do is actually self persecution. boss is always right, boss! Gotta prove that in this post as well.
2. I have very little expectations from people. I dont get surprised when they disappoint me.
3. i always thought that coming 'second' in school was the ideal deal.
4. i actually came second in Panchvi and felt bad.
5. i studied in a hindi medium school till barhavi.
6. i studied in a hindi medium BOYS school till barhavi.
7. i was working before i started writing this post. i dont know what exactly a workoholic is. but i am the 'hardest' working man i know.
8. somethings i know from beginning will not work out the way people try to do it. but most of the times i let them do it. that applies to me as well.
9. i find it hard to ask people to do my work. even if its their job.
10. i was saving it for my last point. but what the heck! my life will validate me. and i dont care if it doesnt.
11. i was born too sophisticated to enjoy my childhood. i have never played with toy-cars.
12. i think i will get depressed after writing this post. i often go to 'hyper' mode when i find things getting out of control.
13. i loved physics once.
14. i am a chemical engineer. gotta remind myself more often.
15. i think chemical engineering is the coolest engineering branch ever!
16. i love watching my favorite movies again and again.
17. the only game that i think i was really good at was kabaddi.
18. i think my favourite book is 'Of Human Bondage' by Somerset Maugham.
19. it could also be 'Something Fresh' by Wodehouse.
20. Most often then not, i took shower before attending my collage classes. you have no idea what an achievement that is. my brothers from my college will be ashamed of me.
21. i miss my friends from my college.
22. i dont find 'the alchemist' and 'rang de basanti'inspiring.
23. i love my dad.
24. while writing all this i was actually trying to think about something that smelled of happiness. but believe me i am more than an average happy man.
25. this is not the end.

5 comments:

  1. :-)

     
  2. "It is our choices far more than our abilities that decide what we become"

    Albus Dumbledore, Head Master of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadary

    Dunno why, but this random quote came to my mind after reading ur post!!
    nice blog:)
    will keep visiting!

     
  3. Hugs to you! :) Don't know why.. but just felt like it! :)

    You wrote the 25 random things before i did! Are you on facebook by any chance? :) These are doing rounds over there currently! :)

    2 days back I thought of calling you.. but it was quite late... :)

     
  4. am proud of you for all 25 things bacha...

    jeete raho!!!

     
  5. dude you are 'studddd'(i am not sure how many d's are supposed to go there) :) and i am your fan, have always been one! bade din baad yaad aaya tera blog, aur masti aa gayi padhkar. Cheers and yes get your black ass on facebook!