This is a high time that I write something truly genius.

It was not a good start. Setting expectations is one important aspect of life. Most of the times, we over-rate ourselves, thinking that we are capable of doing something. And then we fail. And then we look around for excuses. Why am I writing all this?

There is one observation that I made while reading Fountain Head. So there are these two characters - Ellsworth Toohey and Howard Roark. And somehow I kind of felt that Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan could be these two characters.

And.. what else? I am thinking about writing stories again. I cant understand why people cant stand these stories. But anyway that is their problem and we all gotta do what we all gotta do.

I actually watch a movie and there are these specific situations that take you by surprise. I am thinking about writing down these situations and when I have enough of them I can make them a part of a plot. Obviously these situations will be borrowed from other movies and my life.

0 comments: