I have something stuck between one of my teeth and i feel like using a gun to bring it out.

so its been so long since i last posted. i didnt have a laptop when i moved here and primary reason for me buying this was to be able to posted. it made me realise how much i liked blogging. i actually started writing stuff down on a diary. most of it was a more elaborate version of 'i am stupid' but what the heck! my hand writing is particularly bad. now that i have all the time in the world, maybe i will get my hand writing to a decent level. may be learn calligraphy etc.

see i had so much to write about and i am writing all the nonsense. and i am not even writing it to sound funny. Reading my past posts have become a habit lately. and i like the ones written very early (2007) and the later ones (2009-2010). transition time is always bad i guess.

as always i am doing a lot of self analysis now. the only question that remains now is - should i get polished or not? is it really worth it. maybe i will write a rulebook on how i intend to behave.

i also wanted to write about 'timing', 'packaging' and 'i forgot what it was'. well lets not bore ourselves by talking about what prompted me to say that.


have a happy new year satish.