okk! I have got to write something. so I have been watching this anime for past couple of days. One thing that I have realised about myself is that I have got to be doing something in order to waste my time. Well, first it used to be refreshing Opera for every other second to check replies of the idiotic comments that I used to post. But then the people I read blogs of, are slowly maturing and hence the importance of blog in their lives has drastically come down. Anywho, I thought about going to new places (new blogs in my case) but it just doesnt feel right. Old things are good. You just cant leave them because you have got bored of them. But if we dont make way for change then nothing will evolve. Why is life always an optimization problem?

Okk, So I decided to waste less time on blog. So I started watching 'Bleach'. And man, was it breath-taking! I want to write alot about it but supposedly a lan-ban is going to be imposed from 11 pm onwards. so its a race against time. wel, forget it! I am not competing. So talking of this animation, one thing that I have realised is that people may think that you have a limit, and you will never be able to cross it. But their opinions can always be thrashed. They will not decide the boundaries for you. You can cross your limit the minute you want to. man. I am writing shit now. I sud have rather written about the awesome background score tht it has. or the babes in it. Or the concept. And the awesome way the fightings have been simulated. I am also setting my mind on watching Naruto.

Well. Basanti especial now. I hope tht you have been able to make upto this point. Just watched KWK. yaa KAuf-fee with karan. with soha and saif ali khan. Well if you did watch the episode, tell me why was ms khan being such a laff-slut? and is mr sahid kapur still alive, after saying tht if their relationship did breakup it wud be bcuz of the internal friction??

AAh! I sudnt try it. Its not my thing. you sud write about the damn soap operas. I am in desperate need of one funny post. what possibly can i write about? hopeless.

2 comments:

  1. :O :O :O

    Sattu has a blog???!!! :O :O :O

     
  2. Sash

    Yay! Sattu has a blog!