God of all Farts!

okk! You dont need to hold your breath. Everything is under control. So 'Fart' has become an integral part of local lingo here. Dont ask about the origin and the 'first reference' as nobody, imho, wub be able to elaborate. So how do I explain 'Fart' to you? AAh!!@#$#$%^%^! I am back to my annoyin self again. One thing that I rediscover almost every other hour is that I just can not indulge into any activity that remotely has any 'learning' value attached to it. Bloggin was fine. Fine, until I started to see it as one of the better ways of spending, sorry, wasting my time. And While right now, I think like I am writing crap, I still feel good, as I see some lines, that will one day take me to the glory. Yupp. I actually think that this blog will be a 'superhit' at some point of time, and people will look at this(these?) shitty post(s?) and say, 'Look, Poot ke paanv paalne mein hee nazar aa jaate hain.' Wow! Life! Is great.

So I was talking about the importance that this word 'Fart' has. If you made a list of important words, I assume it might just land at the second position, right after the f word. So it is like, you say that I scored 20 out of 20 in midsem exams. and I treat you with 'appy'. And then you say, 'I was kidding.'. And I start crying and say, 'Kya fart hai??!'. There are plenty of other examples. And I am here to give you each one of them. Okk! Not each one of them! Happy?!

Well, Fart might be used as an adjective as well. H8 (that's hostal 8) prepared a PAF (that is Performing Art Festival, the one single important thing here, comes close to a 'play' with voice over, but the budget is huge(Around 75k this year) making it possible for us to afford more for sets) last year and we said 'It was a major fart.'. Okk! I was to give an example where it was being used as an adjective. NO, I aint gonna apologies. So all farty things induce the same stinky effect. that comes close to defining it. And I am again bored writing about it.

SO I was planning on watching 'Seinfeld'. Well, the interest was aroused becus of the fact that they say that this is a show about 'Nothingness'. That's damn interesting, right? I want this blog to be like that. About nothingness. And that wud be a hell of a challenging job. Only if I was little more funny(or is it funnier? more funnier??? Wanna shoot me, then yourself?). and little more intelligent! Sigh!

Okk! time to show my 'considerate' side (dont you dare running away!). I have been thinking about 'ego' lately. (God my expressions need this one 'smiley', where I am looking up in the sky (may be standing on the balcony) at a bird (crow?! I always thought that was the one 'daring' bird we had got!) with a kind of astonishment, because it had just tried shitting on me(and that is wen it(crow, of course!) transformed to 'godlike' figure from 'daring' one!), but my sixth sense had helped me dodge it. So in the 'smiley', I am overall happy and cant help but give 'All Happy!' and 'You Bastard!' looks, both at the same time, to that filthy creature.Isnt life just like that? It will shit on you at the bright rainy day wen you thot your life had never been better, but you might be able to avoid it(the shit!) if you are alert and lucky, but again if you got shitted, dont worry, Surf hai na!) one hell of a statement under a bracket!

So I was talking about ego. But I am more into 'shit' part now. So you might have been a total loser, and so lose all your chances of having a girlfriend, to the guy next door. ANyway, just one thing. Oppurtunities are also like gals, buses and naukaries; ek gayee toh doosri aa jaayegi. And that is why patience is importance. And that is why you must go and see 'Pursuit of happyness'. okk! enuf of 'that is why's.

WHats next? I am pretty happy with this post. Some real gyan up there right. And the smiley part was great. okk! BAck to the real world. When I was a kid(not again!), I thot that i sud have been given at least some special power. Yaa, like shaktimaan. But I see people around this world, and more importantly people around me, and the power that they exercise on others. That is the kind of power we all strive for right? I seriously wonder why there is only one shahrukh khan? Or why do soldiers go on a war when the president orders? How do they become so important? And one thing that I think I realise is that.. aah I forgot. Time for dinner.

3 comments:

  1. You will make it big one day! :)

     
  2. BAsanti

    A thousand hits everyday. That is all I want.

     
  3. of course, all i want is everything! :P That's all we want! :P