just for the heck of it!

I know I wont be funny this time. I know, hard luck for you guys! what to do!

ANyway, I sit here writing as I have exactly ten minutes to do it. And the title is self explanatory. The reason is that now it's almost the end of my not so wonderful life here. But last few days have been good. Valfis, i.e. Valedictry functions are the reason that we have been getting good food each and every day.

Whatelse man???? I have to submit my project report in one week. I just hope that I get a bit serious about that. Just finished watching Finding Neverland. And I am just amazed how they make such powerful films. And I realise how I have stopped dreaming. About future. And I complain that I dont have any motivation. And I sometimes feel that I am not even living a life. But then I had watched Little Miss Sunshine and kind of liked the idea that 'the years that you think sucked the most, were the best days of your life'.

I sometimes wonder whether love wud have been same if there were no movies. And I am totally proud of the feeling that I know that love can be faked. Actors. They do it all the time. Now I have got to write about sex too. I think that love and sex both can act as supreme motivators. I mean a man will literally go to hell, and then come back, and you can justify these acts just by saying that he was in love. anyway, i want to leave this at an ambiguous note. As I think that that will left the readers confused. And as all know, more one speaks, more reality (insipidity, in my case) comes out in stark.

And also becus I gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen a nice movie in a long long time.. I don't remember hte last movie I saw!! :-( Exams!! :-(

    I want to see Namesake.. I don't know how much justice it does to the book! :D

     
  2. nirwa

    aa jao yahan pe. we will have a special screening of KANK.

    Aur agar namesake dekh ke aao toh chamka dena yaar.