Rasgulle!

So we have this sophie (A sophomore, and not the hot Sophie!) who brought us some rasgulle in a can. Two, to be precise. Two of my friends were with me. So one had to watch other two eat the yummy rasgulle. Anyway, the problem was solved in a chutki by this very intelligent friend of mine. We dint have any spoon so he had to dip his hand in the can and take the rasgulla out.(You think that's disgusting??! Read further, I would make you throw up.) Now, anyone who has eaten a rasgulla will tell you how painful it could be. Especially when you have no plate to take out the rasgulla on. So this very intelligent friend of mine takes out the rasgulla, holds it between his thumb and the finger write next to it, and instead of eating it in one shot he decides to bite it into two. Well, as expected the ras(syrup) comes dripping down from his half eaten rasgulla, and the smart chap that he is, he manages to keep the floor clean by collecting the dripping ras into the can again. Remember, the can had two rasgullas. Another one still inside it. My second friend saw the whole event, and disgusted that he was, he chose not to eat the rasgulla. All disgusting thing must be done by me. After cursing the mr smart ass for a considerable amount of time, I dipped my dirty hands into the can, full of ras and took out the rasgulla, and ate it in one shot.(And they say I am an idiot!) Anyway, the estory doesnt end here. We had a can of syrup and my other friend placed it at the edge of the table and ordered me to drink it. I said, 'abe fenk de na!' and knowing that my orders are never followed I decided that I must get up and through it out. This is where fun part begins. The clumsy, idiotic moron that I am, I spilled it all over the floor. And you should see my room. Papers( Of course HT!), notebooks, all the crap lie proudly on the floor. I had joined TIME and havent even read a single thing given by them. They were there too. And I had this problem of taking the books with me when I move out of my room. All problems solved now. So I am writing here, after a fun filled day, as the housekeeping staff have their chhutti time in evening. Dont I feel just exhilarated?!?!

I am now planning on giving up on rasgulla and 'friends' both. 'Friends', if not for them, I would have cracked a job in McKinsey. They waste your time. They will laugh at your misery (& not even behind your back!). I want to kill each one of them right now.

Anyway, here is this song that I vaguely remembered from my childhood days. Finally downloaded it from somewhere.

Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye,
Aur saara aalam so jaaye,
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana.
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana,
Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye..

Yeh Tajmahal joh chaahat kee,
AAnkhon ka sunhara moti hai,
Her raat jahan roohon kee,
Khamoshi zinda hoti hai,
Is Taj ke saaye mein aakar tum,
Geet wafaa ka dohraana.
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana,
Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye..

Tanhayee hai jagi-jagi si,
Mahaul hai soya-soya hua,
Jaise kee tumhare khwabon mein,
Khud Tajmahal ho khoya hua,
Ho, Tajmahal ka khwab tumhi,
Yeh raaz na maine pahchana.
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana,
Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye..

Joh maut mohabbat mein aaye,
Woh jaan se badhkar pyari hai,
Doh pyar bhare dil raushan hain,
Woh raat bahut andhiyari hai,
Tum raat ke is andhiyare mein,
Bus ek jhalak dikhlajana,
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana,
Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye..

Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye,
Aur saara aalam so jaaye,
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana.
Tum mujhse milne, samaa jalakar,
Tajmahal mein aa jana,
Tum Tajmahal mein aa jana.

If you have come here searching for this song. i dont have the download point for this song. One of my friends had this song and i had downloaded it from his computer by ftp.

60 comments:

  1. hi ,satish,sorry to disturb you, actually i was searching for that mp3,so i found you ,can you send me the link pl? i will be obliged. thanks in adv.

     
  2. send in ur email id and i'd have it mailed it to you.

     
  3. hi,thank you very much satish, my id is prasanna.303@gmail.com happy blogging.

     
  4. your first explaination is correct. i had to throw those books out, and sweep the floor. what a nice day that was!

    dont think hard. u think hard on white-noise and you might win a Nobel in mAth. you think hard on my posts, and you become post-man..or post-woman.

     
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  6. Hey
    I've been looking up and down for tht song...
    "Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye,
    Aur saara aalam so jaaye,
    "

    but haven't been able to find it anywhere..
    I'd be really really grateful if you could gimme the link u downloaded the song from.
    A million thanks

    cheers =)
    Nik

     
  7. oh I have been looking for this Ghazal since long. Could you mail it on saudivyajeya@gmail.com?

    Many thanks in advance. :)

     
  8. Hi Satish,
    I have been looking for this ghazal 'taj mahal mein aa jana' for a very long time. I will be indebted to you if you can send me the file or the link to download it. Do you also have rajendra & nina mehta's other famour ghazal 'alwida alwida'?

    I will really appreciate if your could send these to me. My email address is gautams@singnet.com.sg

    Thanks in advance.

    Gautam

     
  9. Crikey. I see I'm not the only haunted by memories of this ghazal. I'd be grateful if someone could mail me an mp3 of the song or let me know where to download it!

    S

     
  10. Crikey. I see I'm not the only haunted by memories of this ghazal. I'd be grateful if someone could mail me an mp3 of the song or let me know where to download it!

    S

     
  11. Email id?

     
  12. Hey Satish
    I've been looking up and down for tht song...
    "Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye,
    Aur saara aalam so jaaye,
    "

    but haven't been able to find it anywhere..

    I'd be really really grateful if you could gimme the link u downloaded the song from or alternatively, u can email it to me at nickita.sg@gmail.com

    A million thanks

    cheers =)
    Nik

     
  13. Hi

    Do you know who the poet is???

    Can you send this mp3 to me please??? at dhargaut@gmail.com

    thanks!!

     
  14. hi sathish, i was also in search of this ghazal for long.....and i nealy spent 2 hours searching this song today......and finally i came back to you as a last hope.....will you please email me "taj mahal mein aa jana by Nina and Rajendra Mehta".....i would be so so so grateful ....my email id is sagarpanta@gmail.com

     
  15. where i can download jab anchal rat ka

     
  16. please email me the song "JAB AANCHAL RAAT KA LAHRAYE " by Rajendra and Nina Mehta. I will appreciate it. Been looking for it for ages. Thanks Mate
    Mike
    kpo.guru@gmail.com

     
  17. Can you please email me this ghazal "JAB AANCHAL RAAT KA LAHRAYE " at richa.sharma27@yahoo.com ?

    Thanks in Advance.

     
  18. Hey, I too have come to ur blog looking for the same song. Please send me the song over my mail id anand_ssc@yahoo.co.in.Thanks a lot.

     
  19. Hi Satish, If you could please send that MP3 (Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye) to my email id vedprakashcool@yahoo.com

    Regards

     
  20. Hi Satish, I am Nilambuj. Sorry to interrupt you. I like this song(Jab Rat Ka Anchal.....) since i was child.I will be very glad if send this song to my mail Id ["nilambuj123@gmail.com"]. Thanks in advance.

     
  21. Dear Satish, please send me the song.. Tajmahal Mein Aa Jana... would be very happy.. thanks. my email: sayedurrchy@yahoo.com

     
  22. hi....im looking for this song in mp3 format...if anyone has it can u pls email me to snehi86@hotmail.com... thanks

     
  23. hi....im looking for this song in mp3 format...if anyone has it can u pls email me to snehi86@hotmail.com... thanks

     
  24. hi, could you kindly send me this song at r.sriram7111@gmail.com...I have been looking for this song for a long time...thanks

     
  25. hello can u mail me this song at frnds4u2005@gmail.com
    do u have the song yeh kaagaz ki kashti.....if u hv it then can u mail me that song also??

     
  26. Hi, Satish, I have been looking for this song for ages. Could you please e-mail it to me at pinguva@gmail.com?

     
  27. HI ,
    have found that this song is on the dishant.com website. Its under the album Kagaz ki ksahti baarish ka paani. The song can be played, but cannot download it. could anyone download it? and if any one has the song kindly send it to pravinnarayan@gmail.com

     
  28. please mail it to me also
    Abhinavkhanna.infy@gmail.com

     
  29. Hi Satish
    You would be someone sent from heaven for me if you could send me this gazal (Tajmahal mein...Rajendra and neena mehta). Only heard it once and since then i have never been able to get may hands on it. My email is kuv_lakshya@yahoo.com.
    Much obliged...Kuvam

     
  30. Hi Satish,
    I have been looking for this ghazal 'taj mahal mein aa jana' for a very long time. I will be indebted to you if you can send me the file or the link to download it.

    I will really appreciate if your could send these to me. My email address is sumonrai12@yahoo.com

    Thanks in advance

     
  31. hi..
    plz nybody send me d song.....
    tum mujhse milne shama jala kar tajmahal me aa jaana :rajendra&neena
    my id is nitesh58@gmail.com

     
  32. Can you plese send me the song Jab aanchal raat ka lahraye,
    Aur saara aalam so jaaye, by rajndra and neena mehta at karwankar@yahoo.com Thankx in advance

     
  33. Hey please send me the song.. have been looking for it since ages! Thnx!

     
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  35. hey my email id is gargee_gadgil@yahoo.com, plz mail me the song here. thnx!

     
  36. can you send me the song taj mahal mein aa jaana
    chekamo@hotmail.com

     
  37. Dear All before coming to this blog, i spent almost 2 hrs in getting this song. In 1995 I heard this ghazal on pan shop on radio. I am really crazy abt getting this ghazal. Pls send me on rahuldange7@gmail.com

     
  38. please email me the song "JAB AANCHAL RAAT KA LAHRAYE " by Rajendra and Nina Mehta. I will appreciate it.

    Been looking for it for ages.

    Thanks

     
  39. my email id is mail2sach911@yahoo.co.in

     
  40. send the taj ghazal to me at anilshah2satyam.net.in

     
  41. sorry at anilshah@satyam.net.in

     
  42. plz send this ghazal at siddhartharai@yahoo.com

    siddhartha

     
  43. Hi Satish
    I am looking for this song. if u dont mind plz send me the link to download or mail me at raffi03@gmail.com.

    I will be really grateful to u.

     
  44. i am not able to send the song at raffi03@gmail.com

    can you pls check the email id?

     
  45. Hi, could you please mail me this ghazal at umang.varma@gmail.com? My sis has been looking for it for a long time and I want to gift this to her.

    Thanks a ton!

     
  46. Hi Friend,
    Please send me the son " Jab Aanchal raat ka lahraye"

    My Email id: ksumit81@gmail.com

    Thank you very much in advance

     
  47. My Email id: me_anuj100@rediffmail.com
    Thank you very much in advance

    please send the link as soon as possible

     
  48. Hi,
    I was looking for that mp3 for years!!!!! Kindly send me the link, I will be obliged.

    anshralh@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance.

     
  49. Hi Satis,

    I was looking for that song for many years!! Kindly send me that song mp3 to my ID:

    meellon@gmail.com

    Thank you.

     
  50. hi satish , my dad wants this song badly ...so do i , the id is abhishek042@yahoo.com
    .
    .
    .
    .thanks in advance

     
  51. If youtube satisfies you, here it is...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwB4d-I1lIw

     
  52. Hi ,,
    Please send me the songs ...
    I need it ..I am searching it for long ..
    Thanks in advance ....
    anand4011@gmail.com

     
  53. hi, i want this song badly. could u please send it to me too.

    thanking u in anticipation.

    Nirajan Upreti

    pobox132i@gmail.com
    saaya.nepal@gmail.com

     
  54. Hi, I just love this one. Please email it to me at
    chetna_rm@rediffmail.com

     
  55. hi
    please send me url for this song

    nyootan.seo@gmail.com

    nyootan

     
  56. Hello Satish,

    could you pl send me the Ghazal at
    mmoulali@ca.ibm.com
    thanks

     
  57. hi if you send me the song i would be obliged...plz if u can...

    i need another one of them..if u have...ek chhota sa gaon...usme pipal ki chon..

    thanx.....
    my e mail is ruchir.sss@gmail.com

     
  58. Rip from youtube....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwB4d-I1lIw

     
  59. Hi Satish,
    I have been looking for this ghazal 'taj mahal mein aa jana' for a very long time. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the mp3 file or the link to download it.

    My email address is rwa_aust@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much

     
  60. Any idea who's the poet anyone? I've tried googling it but just can't find it....and could you emil me the file' my Id is udit.patel411@gmail.com