So I have got another 10 minutes. The reputation of my creativity is at stake. This is gonna be a bloody thought-provoking, making-a-difference-to-this-filthy-world kinda post.

So I have been thinking. As I look at the blogs that I have posted, I find them incredibly funny. If you had asked me 1 year before I wud have said that writing ‘whatever comes to mind’ in a ‘funny’ way is my biggest strength. ‘Diverge wherever you can, and let the creativity flow freely without any bounds’ was my motto. But now I think that writing in organized way must be what I should concentrate on.

What the crap! So this was actually an illustration. Of the fact that it’s just not possible for me to right without ‘step’ changes.

This is again going to be just another crappy post. UNLESS, I make it even crappier. See, you wud find this jokes ‘not amusing’???

So here is one incentive for quitting smoking. If you don’t want to pay higher premiums on your life insurance, you gotta quit smoking. But then if you don’t smoke, do you really need a life insurance? Catch-22??! Great book, as they say it is. I have just started reading it and some of the conversations are really funny.

And the great thing about this book is that it tells us that … aah crap!!

We just need to see things for what they are, and not what societies tell.

3 comments:

  1. Heres your comment buddy....just keep that ink flowing (or fingers typing.....wgac...lol!!)

     
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  3. ady baby.

    you are an angel. tumhare wings kahan hai?? (taaopa hua dialogue hai, but hilarious hai naa?!) ..wgac!

    Ab toh ink kee baadh (angrezi mein flood bolte hain jee!) laa dunga main.

    Gaaon walon, aa raha hun main.