Ab main kya bataun ki kitna khush hun main. I have been finally tagged after a long time. i had initially, at very early stage of my blogging life, resolved that i wont take up any tags. and it was kool. And then i waited for someone to tag me. as i said, i had resolved, and i was ready to play the tough cruel guy in ensuring that i wont complete the task even if people cried, immolated or died. (somebody please stop these voices up in my head. they say that now i am trying to hard to sound funny. you have got a tag to do, be humble and thankful, and just do it. SHHHHHHHHHut up!)
ok. so gazal mam has tagged me to 'write down 10 things that i hate about the opposite sex.' well, i dont really think that i hate someone or somebody, (which kind of shows my ignorance i believe, as not hating anybody at all , and mostly being indifferent, shows the lack of being opinionated) being diplomatic, i wud say that here are 10 things that i particularly dont like about gals:
1) Ajanabi gals giggling in front of ajanabi shy guys. Mat hanso yaar. Some colleagues are laughing over coffee, the dabee huyee hansi, where they want to make sure that i dont get the slightest idea that they are laughing (how kind!) and i am thinking ki kahin meri zip toh nahi khuli rah gayee. Only if we cud disappear in thin air, things cud be handled in far more effective ways.
2) Dont smile. Seriously, or at least be discreet. I was reading this novel by Wodehouse, where he describes the moment when apna hero falls in love with apni heroine. they both are traveling together in a train. and then they reach to their destination the next day, very early in the morning. the hero has had a really bad time, because the girl has been rude to him all this while. and then the hero goes to see around if anybody has come to pick them up. and in the mean time the girl thinks. she is not feeling well because she has been rude to him. and she decides to make some allowance and SMILES as she sees him coming back. and that was the moment when our confused hero realises that he has fallen in love.seriously yaar,(now its me directly talking to young, haaatt, careless gals), you guys have no idea what a smile can do to young, single, desperate guys. its a deadly weapon. and as they say, with power comes the responsibility. Anyway, the novel is 'Something Fresh' and you have got to read it. Best novel ever written.
3) Umm. Well women do seem complicated. Most of the time, while we try to impress them, obviously by speaking what they want to hear from us, we find that they find us fake. And its not only that. They will push us until we accept that we were indeed faking. Uhh. well, trying hard is not required. but let us just respect those who indeed try hard.
4) Okk. i have run out of points now. speaking of which i should just remind you all that i sud be the last person to be talking about females. i can count the total number of female contacts i have had till now on my finger tips. Seriously, I cant even get another point now. Okk heres one. Gals itni muggai mat karo yaar. Speaking of which I sud mention the DR ONE (bole toh department rank one)of our batch. She was originally from Metallurgical engineering and got a ‘branch change’ in second year and so she got into chemical engineering. The day this was announced one of my hostelites, who was also my dost ( as I called everyone else dost, and everyone else called me dost!) and was in meta and was also a big muggu told me with a pleasant smile(cos she was leaving his department) ki ‘beta, is duniya mein chahe koi kitna bhi mug le, usse jyada nahi mug sakta. Haha’ and I replied, ‘ ki hum kya farak padega, apan toh chhakki wale hain, aur chhakki wale rahenge. DRs ko honi chahiye fight life mein. Haha!’ toh ladkiyon.. ladko ko ek chance do. Itna mat muggo yaar. Please. Main aapke haath kaan paav jodta hun. Mat muggo itna.
5) ab yeh last point hone wala hai. Isse jyada toh nahi ho paayega. Bachchon aur unke uncles ko aaram se ‘ogling’ karne doh yaar. Wapas mud ke mat dekho. I remember one time, during one of the ppts (pre placement talk that is) one of my friends was staring at one of the girls (uske chehre pe woh tezzz tha.. you know. Dekhne se hee pata chal raha tha ki banda aaj finally khus hai.) par nahin. Ladki peeche mud ke dekhi. Aur apne dost ki literally fatt gayi. Mat karo yaar aisha. We all are a sad bunch of guys. Dekhne doh hamein. Please.
Okk. now I have got a millions options and selecting just five is difficult. I love difficulties. I will select just two. Mishti. And Crimemaster. Do it whenever you guys feel like doing it.
Chalo main ghar chala ab. Roadies miss ho gayaa yaar.
Posted in: on Saturday, March 1, 2008 at at 8:23 PM