anyone could be an asshole. what makes me different is that i can afford being one.

i would like to say that. once.

anyway, i am thinking alot about becoming a full time writer. i am quite impressed by my writings, you see. just wanted to write it here because after about 10 years when i vaguely recall my incomplete life, my aspirations long lost, my choices so wrongly made - i would like to remind myself that i did want to do something. and maybe then, i will quit my job, go to kerala backwaters alone, take the family to vaishnav devi and start over my life again.

yeah. i think i am an idealist. and i pretend to be cynical. first time i read about communism, i found it fascinating. but then it failed. and when i read about the reasons why it failed, i was convinced that it could never have worked. And sometimes i feel how little i know about my country. and then i feel like reading it all and may be appearing for IAS.

anyway, i think i have lost something. i am not writing those random posts anymore which started from "so" and ended at "gotta pee". sad. its like if i dont have anything to write about i would not say that out loud. i would just go away.

0 comments: