triple huh???

I cant believe that anyone can be this annoying. I mean first I name the title as 'triple huh???' and then I start off the post along the similar lines. So here's the most used line on my blog, used again. I seriously dont have anything great to write even this time. AAh! Feels like home now!

But I actually did have something to say, but then few of my lukkha friends took me to play cards, and after my disastrous performance , i was forced to think again if I was good at any game at all. Anyways, it would be a sad story, so I am not going to narrate it now. May be when the worst drought hits our country. Yupp!

So I have become more aware of the importance of blogging now. So after a series of suicides here, the students have finally managed to convince the management to impose a restriction on the number of hours they(students) should get to access internet. okk! The term 'students' does include me. And sorry for being this dramatic. Anyway, the thing is that we wont be able to access net in the night. And I am not complaining. Reason?? I have just few months to spend here now. hee hee! I just wish they delay it for next few months. And which is the reason I want to blog more often. I mean who knows when I wud have this much spare time and free connectivity again. So while I have a chance, I want to make a strong fan following in here at blogosphere. I am serious man. :|

So, an interesting thing happened last night. We had this tech festival going on for last three days here. So I didnt do anything, as should be expected. But then, I took a risk and went to see the 'sand animation'. Now I had watched the same thing but with a different artist one or two years ago. And his was great. SO I would say that I was disappointed this time. Anyway, to kill time I started to play snake on my cell. Well, I did write the reason as 'killing time' but somewhere in my mind I think I wanted to impress these two gals sitting at the back. Anyways, So the show ended in like ten minutes, while I clapped with the crowd thinking that he wud draw the 'cool stuffs' now. So he wrote 'X' and 'techfest' at the end and show was over. 'X' because it was tenth techfest from its inception. And yaa, by 'cool stuffs' I did mean 'artistic' drawing of women. 'Art'???? Yupp, Art is women without clothes. AAh, disgusting!

SO where was I?? At the 'sand animation' show. The thing is that I lost my cell phone during the show. My first feeling of course, was that it had been stolen. I dont even remember how I lost it. I was playing 'snake' then I was cracking some joke about the drawing which featured a circle and some dots in it, which I interpreted as the 'chhanni' used in karva chauth. Well, he did name the theme of the show as 'Lunar Variations'. And I know that 'moon' could have been a more precise guess, but I would rather be wrong and creative than being boring. Yaa. Please let me know if you are following any of these.

Well, So after discovering that my mobile was indeed lost, my buddy, the love of my life, used his brains and made a call to my number. 'The cellular device has been switched off' said a sexy voice from other end. I tried it too. I even asked her to tell me her name. She ignored my question.

So there I was. Away from the one thing that I really cared about. 'How would I play snake now' I thought. But I really didnt know how to react, as I was thinking of throwing it away anyway. Nokia 3310. The crappiest model possible. Plus the battery is almost dead, Which is a different and rather long story in itself. And, I am really not in the mood of boring myself to death, so I will give that a skip. Anyway, I told some of my friends that I had lost my cell to gain sympathy. They said 'acchha hua. naukari lag gayee. naya cell le, aur hamein treat de.' . I was a bit happy too, as I dreamt about the cool new handset that I will soon have. ANyway, So I had read about this 'amazing story' in a news paper that talked about 'the return of a mobile phone' after its owner, a lady, texted a series of msges. So I typed a msg with great pain which went like 'arey yaar, main bahut bhikari aadmi hun. I am sure god is watching all of us, and if you returned my cell, He will help you get sleeker cell which will also have a cam in it, with lots of dirty stuff to watch.'. okk, I didnt write the later part. But I wanted to, but typing an sms is real pain in the ass. Somehow, the msg got erased, and I thought it was not meant to be. So I had no options left. I took his mobile, and made the 'most important call of my life'. Aah! Remember SIn CIty! You gotta watch it! Okk, as it was 'most important call of my life' it had to be picked up. Someone answered the phone and asked who I was. And where I lived. For a minute, I thought that the guy was one of my friends, lallu (lull-oo), so I called him 'lallu'. He said he was not lallu. He said something about 'administrative office' and the line went dead. Battery must be the pain, I concluded. Anyway, cut the crap, he called in the morning. And I went to administartive office, and now I have the same crappy cell with me again.

chalo toh!

7 comments:

  1. this man really rocx....is blog mein isne saari chhej boldi....this is a guy from IITB..he don't have any girlfriend.....he even have a saada hua cell......he got a rocking job ...finally he is forth year lukka dazing cool dude....;)

     
  2. Jhakariya

    hee hee! bus ab mere liye rishte aane start ho jaayenge!

     
  3. LOL!

    I even asked her to tell me her name. She ignored my question.

    ROTFL! Please post one post a day! :D Good one it is! hahahahahahhahahahaha!

    What's your highest score in snakes? My old crappy phone 2100 - I got 3250! :D *shows off*

     
  4. Basanti

    hee hee!

    3250!! impressive. On my handset, mine is around 2400 with maze one on. The snake had to die because it had no other place to go! *does a little bhangadaa!*

     
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  6. mishti

    The battery was so out of life that i had to keep it connected to the charger whenever i called home. I had been playing snake toh i was sure that it wud switch off eventually. but later the gentleman who had found the cell must have switched on it. toh yupp, i called at my cell number.

     
  7. switched it on.

    what pathetic angrezi i have.

    dont want to delete the comment and post it bak..again!