so i am gonna do it, alright. i had resolved into not doing any tags as i thot it wud be a cool thing to do. but then 'seeking defaiance' seems to be even cooler. And besides everything deserves a chance. so here it is.

five random facts about me.

1) I am completely absent minded. I wont remember the roads that i strolled just an hour ago. i wont remember phone numbers. i am so absent minded i even didnt know that i was absent minded until one of my friends asked to sign my name on a sheet of paper so that she cud tell me everything abt my past and future and i wrote down my name with a 'T' that did not have a horizontal line in it so that it looked like an 'l' and she said 'i was absent minded.' and i said 'exactly!'.

2) well i have very low self steam. or is it esteem?? watever. i even didnt know that about my self but life has been alot like know-thyself lessons lately and i dont like the discoveries tht i have made so far. Is it going to be the first blog wher i am gonna talk abt how i feel inside???? crap??! where are all the gals??! dhakkan its your responsibility that every caring-for-weaklings-girl reads it, k?

3) i am seriously amazed by the way i have managed to complete my studies. there is this grading system where you get grades like AA, AB, BB, BC, CC, CD, DD, FF and FR. FF and FR are fails. toh AA is the max grade and DD is the lowest. and i didnt get any of these(including FF and FR! how?!) in my entire college life. and that is when i finally realised that i cant flunk in any of these crappy exams. and believe me i have tested this hypothesis to the limits and it still holds true.

4) i often know it the moment i perform (elegantly) any act of stupidity. (How well written???!) and i still continue doing them. there are times wen i feel that i am the most stupidest person inhabiting this world. and that is not all. i often get this flash-backs where i have done stupid things and sometimes i laugh, but mostly i cry.

5) i somehow know that one day i am gonna make it big. i dont know how but i eventually will. thats how life been so far. and you cant deny the importance of past. crudely put the kinda man you are will be reflect in watever you have done so far, and they might be known but they are there and will come to rescue you wenever the need arises. there was this lady that came to our office and ask us what we wanted to be. and i was tempted to say 'a billionaire'. yes, one day i wud (like to) be a billionaire.

6) i absolutely love hindi songs. i also like singing them. whenever ppl let me sing i meant. well that was a joke. i sing everywhere. in my mind, and sometimes aloud. i feel that the old songs that i have grown up listening to are treasure gifted to me by my over-enthusiastic-abt-old-songs family and i wud like my kids to listen to them too. (Awwwww, romantic. is it not???)


okk. that's that.

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for taking up the tag!

    lekin mujhe sab pata tha be! kuch toh naya likhta! :P

     
  2. abe woh billionaire wala toh naya tha!

     
  3. HELLO...
    came across your blog,while i was blog hopping.....

    since am fairly new to blogland am still trying to understand technical terms....like err TAG..
    HAVE ASKED MANY PEOPLE ....but they probably feel it's too silly a question to answer....

    your honest confessions are really entertaining......

     
  4. GOOD OBSERVATION ON THE CH**** THING SATISH!!!

    HAVE POSTED A REPLY ON MY BLOG...

    'Frankly, my dear...'is indeed from gone with the wind...and the times of india will support me is saying so...

    and by the way,i have a copywright on the term "crappy posts on my blog",owing to the high level of crap found !!!!
    you have stiff competition...

    give me some time to think of five random things about myself...will take up your tag...

    thanks for the comments !!!