So we went to AjantHa hotel this afternoon to have our lunch. And going to AjantHa or Adigas to have ones lunch is never a very exciting proposition anyday. But it was a very fortunate day indeed. On our way to the hotel we saw a VERY hot aunty in green sari. She was the difining example of the word ‘Extreme Maal’ coined by me. Now calling aunty to such a hot woman would be insulting to many but using ‘aunty’ here is my way of showing her that I mean no disrespect. Crap. I think aunty word itself is very hott.

 

SO I have been shifted to a new place. And let us just say that my desk is no longer an ideal place to access blogger. Sad. I know. But you know what the sadder part of the whole story is?? Pretending that you are actually working while you type a post on outlook.

 

Whats next? Believe me there is nothing as interesting as watching a query run for 1 hour. I am sure by the time I am done writing this post, it will still be running. So I had a profound thought the other day. It was about studness. I had almost deciphered the differentiating factor between studs and non-studs. And as Pondy (the much talked about pondy was here with me on this weekend) told me how desperate I am to be always talking about girls, I would illustrate my theory by giving an example where the criterion of evaluating studness is getting a girl. So lets assume I am a stud. Ok. Rephrased. I think I am a stud. I believe that gals are intelligent (1). And the way to impress a girl is being utterly honest and telling right at her face that what you think she is thinking (2). As I said I am stud, and hence I have logic behind each of my assumptions. Historical data about the girl I want to impress will tell me that she is intelligent. If the case is other wise, I wont even dream of impressing that girl as only an intelligent girl can value me for the studdness that I have, and not for my impressive personality, my six figure salary, my extremely refined sense of humor, my exquisite table manners, my heroic endeavors where I saved her from a group of goons and my biceps, triceps, quadraceps, hexaceps. | thak gaya yaar|

 

SO now that I have justified my assumptions as much as the assumptions taken into Generaal theory of relativity, I will go forward to explaining the most probable outcome of this stand. First she will be impressed. For sure. But soon she will be annoyed.

 

Okk I gotta go.  

2 comments:

  1. STUD..used in the context above is already a noun.the suffix 'ness'added to it makes it a double noun??double emphasis??
    the rate at which you are coining terms,you shall very soon qualify to be an angrezi ka teacher.

     
  2. maidam, u seem to be confused.

    follow this examples:
    1) i am a real studd.
    2) my studdness is unquestionable.

    ab angrezi ka teacher banne layak studd toh nahi hun main. par thankoo.