okk. this is gonna be a complete family-blog. No sex. No violence. No entertainment. When I look back at some of the recent posts that I have written recently (yupp, recent posts are sometimes written recently!) I feel disgusted. None of these posts will get an A-certificate without any editing. Abe, saale, maal, sutta and such disgusting words. I thot I wud come out as 'kool' as imzamam-ul-haq using them. Idiots live in such a wonderland! They are the most intelligent people in there.

Is this the blog that I cud talk to my sister about? I am disgusting. (How I wish that I knew any word other than 'disgusting'!) I deserve to be fried or roasted in hell. (Ok, GOd, I am just kidding!). Every time I write anything I feel smug. I look at my blog and I feel real studd. Which is exactly what I am feeling right now. Srsly who else can write such funny posts??! Anyway, there was this anonymous comment that I got on my previous post - 'One of the worst posts that I have read in my life!'. And I posted some reply with some real smart-ass-ness. But just after I posted the reply I knew that I cud have replied better. As in -'dude, u sure havent read my earlier posts!'. Anyway, anonymous comments are more than welcome. I have seem some real mean anonymous comments around the blogosphere and I have been quite impressed with the intelligence and smartassness in which they do the bashing. So anon guys you gotta understand that u have the pressure of keeping alive the tradition. I used to be one of them. Because I thot that commenting on a post with your login name implicitly expressed the desire of being read widely. And I was too sophisticated to do that. Too stoical. Well, I was rarely mean but always funny. I cud teach you guys a lesson or two on how to comment anonymously. Stick to the basics. Be smartassed, and not just plain mean.

itna kuch likh diya anonymous comments ko leker ki it wud seem that i am losing my temper. may be i am. but mostly i am not. anon comments are most welcome. the meaner the better. always gud to have some reality-check. and to my readers: DOnt just follow me blindly. I know that you think I am GOD. But in realty I am not. Yeh GOD wala joke purana ho gaya yaar. Even I dont laugh at them now.

anyway, the beginning was quite different I suppose. It was about using expletives. And the beginning was earlier supposed to be kind of a joke, where you think that I am writing a serious post and things like-such issues cud only be discussed and identified by one who is a real studd- And then at the end I wud laugh back at you for being a real stupid to expect anything serious from me. My answer wud have been- 'expletives??! who ducking cares!'. but the thing is I do care. Well using them do project an images of urs where you are trying too hard to sound kool. but that is not it. the thing is that world is that way. I dont spend a day without giving truck load of gaalis to few select friends of mine. and complete censorship is not something that i cud recommend at this time. Well, web is open for all but I hope(n rather correctly) that my readers are all adults and intelligent and knw how to interpret things. well, if any kid starts reading my blog someday, may be then i wud stop being so irresponsible. but for the time being let me enjoy myself.

4 comments:

  1. aah ha!!
    bitten by the anon bug!!!
    THE ANONYMOUS INSPIRES YET ANOTHER POST!!!

    will use a line i have written on another blog...
    "I KNEW THAT ANONYMOUS COULD WRITE POETRY,BUT THAT THEY COULD INSPIRE POSTS IS SEEN HERE !!!"
    my anonymous prank inspired a post on
    http://www.adys-world.blogspot.com/
    chk it out SIR !!!
    your post have been given a 'U'

     
  2. gazal mam

    Shey! Only if you had commented on my blog anonymously!

    And a great line indeed, as almost always is the case with you.

    GIving a U certificate is too generous, i wud have been happy with a PG-18 rating.

    Thank you mam!

     
  3. the ma'am(ing) is sounding like hammimg !!!!

    OH realised much later,the 'HAVE' in the previous comment should have been 'HAS'.....!!!!

    i think i need to give up my teaching degree !!!

     
  4. gazal mam

    And I thot it was 'your posts'.