When nothing worth writing is happening in your present, you write about past. And movies. And that is how its always been for me. So today during our lunch my friend and I were discussing how Himesh Reshmiyan really rocks big time. We were discussing that kool song from Phir Hera Pheri. Ai Meri Zohrajabeen. And also how Akshay Kumar is too kool. And I asked him that Akshay Kumar must be his favourite actor. He said he wasn’t. And I casually asked, ‘who is your favourite actor then?’ And He said, ‘Don’t ask.’

Ok, so we had our disgusting lunch. We came out and stopped outside to smoke. (Kool banana ke liye kya kya karna padta hai!) Anyway, we continued talking about the same song and movies in general. He suddenly said, ‘I would tell you who my fav actor is but then don’t laugh.’ And I said I wouldn’t. I didn’t. So as it turned out his favourite actor was Ajay Devgan. Who also happens to be my favourite actor. At least that is what I used to think becus he is my big brother’s favourite actor and is almost always the case I also admired the actor a lot. Now I am kool and outside the trivial and moronic fan clubs. So I don’t have any favourites. But I want Ajay Devgan to excel. I want to see him right at the top. And the man has delivered. The growth that he has shown for all these years is commendable. But after each terrific performance he is bound to appear in a row of suckingly pathetic movies. Especially his comedies.

Anyway, so this is not the first time that I have seen some of my friends finally confessing that they like Ajay Devgan. Even gals. Okay just one girl. Who used to teach us about computers in our school. At the end of that educational year we threw her a farewell party in our own little poor way as she was in the skool for just one year. And she said, ‘Pata nahi yaar. Sabhi bolte hain kee you are nuts, but I still find Ajay Devgan as my favourite actor.’ And boy wasn’t I happy! Anyway I wont complain that they sud feel shy about confessing their liking for the actor as even I am one of them. The way he keeps acting in damn crappy movies! Is also commendable.

2 comments:

  1. AJAY DEVGON HAS REALLY EVOLVED AS AN ACTOR...no doubt about it

    hey...even i like him...
    :)

     
  2. gazal

    Gud! So lets start an ajay Devgan fan club??

    mishti

    positivity of my post?? apni baat hee kuch aishi hee hai yaar! :D