Mondays suck! I don’t feel like working today. I don’t feel like working any day but that is not the point here. Well I never have a point anyway but again that’s not the point.

Another kick-ass start of my post. Sometimes I wonder why I try so hard to be funny when I know that I don’t have to. Anyway, the writing love-stories thing is very idiotic and as I read it again I laugh. And I laugh because I know that I have tried real hard to look sophisticated. And its not like I don’t try to look sophisticated in my other posts. I try it every where but this was the post that made me realize it and I am not sure I wanted to realize this fact. Ignorance. Shey. So it will take me another insipidity-attack (I love this word!) to continue the story. And if there wud be anytime that I wud write the sequel to the boring love-story, this is it. I am gonna write it right here, right now.

‘Have you watched “A lot like love”?’ She asked.

‘Yess! I did. Yesterday, it came on Zee Studio, right.’

‘Yesss.’

‘Sahin movie thi yaar.’

‘Exactly. One of those movie that you have never heard of and suddenly you watch them and you feel that you never really loved any movie more.’ He delivered the much –practiced dialogue.

She agreed completely.

‘That is how it should be, right? I mean love at late 20s or early 30s makes so much more sense. You are mature, you are desperate..and you still act like you don’t care whether you fall in love or not.’ She concluded.

‘Yup. And you are cool for sure. I mean you stop pretending that you are in love with someone to get laid. Because you have already given up on love and have already become intelligent enough to be able to get laid without convincing the other that you love her.’

‘Or him.’ She concluded again. She continued now.

‘Yup. But the movie was not about this, right? I mean the couple here knew that they clicked. And neither of them actually gave up on love. They were not sure if they really loved each other though.’ She finished, confused about what she had said.

‘So which character did you like the most?’ He asked.

‘Oliver’s brother. Oliver’s deaf brother. I always love these secondary characters. I am sure if there was a movie which centered around Oliver’s brother’s story, every girl will fall in love with that boy.’ She was happy that she had finally got to say what she always wanted to but never had a chance to express it. She thanked him with her eyes and he acknowledged it too.

‘That’s a pretty good observation.’ He acknowledged.

‘You know that character in Anand. Rajesh Khanna ki munhboli bahan. She is my alltime favourite character. You remember that the guy she was married to in the movie, she was actually married to him in real life.’ She was evidently happy.

‘Ah! Waisi he eek biwi chahiye yaar! Par agar biwi doctor huyee toh aur achchha hoga. Kitna kharchaa bach jaayega. Plus we wudnt have to pay someone else for the fake bills that we need to get the claim our Medical Reimbursement.’ He knew he was definitely funny.

‘he.he’ She laughed. Now was the time to return the favor and laugh at the jokes that were clearly not funny.

‘So what else sud be she to qualify as your wife?’ She asked.

‘She sud absolutely love movies. I mean I would like to spend half the time we spent together watching and rewatching movies. Kitni sari achchhi movies hain yaar dekhne ko!’ He was excited now.

She gathered that she could watch movies. ‘It would be fun watching movies with him,’ she gathered again.

‘Well, its not a pre-requisite though. Even if she is not a big movie buff, I would make her one. Agar woh dekhne se inkaar karegi toh I will refuse to do the pole-dancing.’ He wondered if he was trying hard to be funny.

‘Yeah. that wud work for sure!’

‘OR.. I would make her watch Before Sunrise. That would work for sure.’ He was never short of ideas, indeed.

She smiled.

And now I gotta take a piss. And go home.

4 comments:

  1. so,is the story over??? are there still more movies to come DONST..kya be ,a few good men bhool gaye ...aur doctor biwi ka idea mera tha (copyright) ...tumne saale hack kar liya...i'll see u in court

     
  2. please finish the story !!!!

     
  3. donst, abe seriously yaar. a few gud men toh gawd movie thi par 'a lot like love' parso hee dekhi thi aur soch bhi raha tha ki blog likha jaaye uske uper toh isi mein mix kar diya. aur abe iss story ke sabhi ideas mere hain. samajha! the story is definitely not finished.

    gazal, sahin mein yaar! main bhi soch raha hun ki yeh boring story kab khatam ho aur main apne form mein aake kuch rapchik post likhun! :d

     
  4. the start of the post kicked some serious ass..
    good post but i fail to understand why does it always end with you taking a piss!