Ohhk! Heres the much-awaited post! :D Is it like first time that I have used a smiley in my post?? Anyway,  I have no idea when this series of posts (dealing with the love story of this century of course) will come to an end. Or more importantly if the story really has an end. Well the whole idea is to write some posts on this crap story and then spend rest of life analyzing them. At least, may be then I would be more into thematic posts.

 

‘Are you sure?’ He wanted to look sincere.

‘Yes I am.’ She looked determined.

‘Are you sure that u surely want to do it?’ He pressed. Of course he didn’t want to be blamed later for forcing her to do it.

‘Goddamm *beep*! Do u want it in writing?’ She literally screamed the shit out of him.

‘Ok. I have got just the thing. Remember these are not 100% safe.’ He gave her something.

‘Yeah, I have seen that episode in friends!’

‘Do u want to take some pills?’ He was breathing hard.

‘You know *beep* if ours was a story that was being written by a lousy novelist or scriptwriter, it would be effing clear to junta that he is trying to create humor in the same old predictable way and at the end of the shot; if it was indeed a movie, it was the end-sems that we were actually discussing and the pills that u talked about were some dimag-badaane-wala-capsule and this thing that you just gave me were papers being used for cheating.' She flashed that something.

‘So you think that only men suck at writing scripts!’ He had noticed.

‘Are there any women in film industry?’ She was almost provoked.

‘Ok. Watever. Just don’t get pregnant.’ He stepped back.

‘I will try.’ She smiled.

‘What did you find in that loser anyway?’ He demanded.

‘For starters, he is still a virgin.’ She chuckled.

‘Whatttttt! I am a virgin too!’ he cried.

‘Commmeeeooonnn!’

‘Okk! Nevermind. I can find better girls.’

‘Haha!!’

‘I knew it’d work. It always does.’

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. story completed succesfully !!!!
    now for some thematic posts...
    lol

     
  2. who/what is being referred to as a "loser" here.. cudn't get it!!

     
  3. gazal mam, hehe! naah, the worst is yet to come! :D

    shobhit, havent you noticed before. its always a loser who gets the girl! and what did u mean bye 'what'?