SO meri dukhon se trast (as in My life full of sorrow) zindagi mein khusi ki bahaar. Okk. ___ for this dramatic opening. okk, I wud have used the word ‘__’ instead of ‘blank’ if not for my enormous liking for freaky tricks that digress readers from the emptiness of the content. Uhh. I am gud. Anyway. I just checked the list of keywords that jobless dudes use when they get access to google and while one such word was ‘gay boys wanting gay boys for friendship in bangalore’ the other word was ‘the funniest Bangalore blogs ever’. And as ‘we’ feel proud abt the fact that we have mastered the art of ‘googling’ when we spent two third of our college life in our room with the computer, it was only too sensible for me to go and google for given words. While I was not able to find my blog when I used the first keyword, (how disappointing!) I was just too happy to find that my blog was the first entry when I searched for the second word. (To bhagwaan, with both hands and one head making 75 degrees angle with horizon..) "I did name the blog ‘the greatest blog ever’, but I was just kidding man. I really didn’t know tht it was actually the funniest blog in whole Banagalore." Sorry rahega gazal mam. Google bhagwaan ki marzi ke samne hum aam insaano ki kahan chali hai??!!

Anyway, I wud have loved to write things here but given the fact that people I want to write abt, read my blogs, I can only praise them. And while a lot of fun will be missing from the blog as I think I wud do a lot better when it comes to making fun of the anonymous ‘donst’ and his babes and his extra-ordinary ability to spread NEWS around with speed of sound(yaa, we talk on phone, and for the sake of sounding Elbert Einstein I will presume that signals are passed thru the wire with the speed of sound in the metal used to make wires, and not the speed of electricity or electromagnetic waves or wateva! I never did good in any of my physics courses anyway.!), and particularly the news of one of my friends being found in bathroom of his hostel with a girl and the ‘jealous’ ‘us’ trying to cloak our feeling of being ‘in-general-losers-while-he-gets-a-girl-in-bathroom’ by the feeling of morality and all that crap. Boy, I cud write so much abt him! Its only a disappointment that he reads my blog and so all I can do here is praise him and not make fun of him. Shey! Okk the use of word ‘while’ in the beginning of the third line of this paragraph signifies that I had something contrasting-to-what-i-had-just-said in my mind (why did I use hyphens???? I have no idea!). Okk. so I think u got my point. And the point is that even if I praise some of them it might look ‘insincere’. okk I don’t know what to write now.

‘Courage’ is an awfully fascinating word. I always think ki how it must feel to be truly courageous. ORR even courageous. Because I know I am not. Okk. I am not writing abt sword-fighting here. (as if I am great with sword-fighting!! Janta..Hanso!)

What else. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

5 comments:

  1. yaani ki tune sachchi mein hans diya. thankoo! thankoo!

    aur dost, the concluding part was one of the best that i have written in recent times.

    udhaari ki baat bhool na jana! :D

     
  2. I hereby crown you
    'THE GREATEST BLOG EVER.....IN BANGALORE'....

    FROM MY UNEASY HEAD TO YOURS!!!!

    and don't let it slip away!!!!

     
  3. mishti, aah so nice of u. :D and nahi re its not ur mistake. i liked the ending but i am sure none of the readers will get it.

    gazal,hehe, i am so honored. but you keep the crown naa. i will be the betaaj baadshah, no?

     
  4. Donst, aakhir mera bhi mention kar diya tumne apne greatest blog ever mein...oohh!! "im feeling //so lucky" ((c) Google) :D ..."so" , commented part,s/w engg :P...nahi nahi i dont want to flaunt my achievemnt of being a s/w engg dost....wo to mere bachpan ka sapna tha ,as u knw ...waise donst tumne "dost-found-in-a-bathroom-with-girl" k baare mein jyada nahi likha,galat baat hai...mujhe to kaha tha ki poora blog likhoge

     
  5. donst, s/w enginner ban hee gaye tum aakhir. kitne log apne sapne poore kar paate hain aakhir?>?! :d

    abe dost, jyada udana khatarnaak ho sakta tha. bechare ki ijjat ka sawal tha.