ohhk! so this is like after a really long time that i am actually typing it on web. which is not exactly very exciting. but some-what more exciting than typing on WORD or OUTLOOK.

QIoMB is a parameter which stands for Quality Index of My Blogs. Yupp! I am trying to be over-smart. But now i know how to convert Excel Charts to uploadable GIF images. It was too tiring a task and believe me its not worth knowing.

So here i am going to narrate one incidence which i think is very funny. So i first went to Chennai and then decided to take a train from there to bangalore. And I got into the train in a bit of hurry as i boarded onto an almost running train. Anyway, After two three hours of journey or so i was not quite sure if i had got into the correct train. And after a second of panic, i was quite indifferent to the fact that i might as well be heading towards kanyakumari. The feeling was evolutionary. People who have been on drugs must know what i am talking abt.

okk! i have run out of ideas now. i am trying hard to resist the temptation of writing about love. I sud write about movies. Okk. PIX and ZEE Studio are too good movie channels to be compared to HBO or Star Movies. I have seen some quite unheard
classic movies lately. Random movies are my sort of thing. Last night i watched 'Mad Dog and Glory'. Few days back I had seen 'Love and Pain and Those Damned Things'. Then 'A Good Woman'. And then i have already talked about 'A lot like love'.

Okk! I think this post must end here. Without me trying extra-hard to make it sound extra-funny. So sometimes you come to know some of your strong points and you feel good. But then again you think for two more minutes and you realise that what you thot was your strong point is infact one of your weekest point. So how is that relevant to this post?? Well I really want to tell it, but two more minutes of thinking has led me to believe that two more minutes of thinking is absolutely necessary to make sure that what i was thinking a week point of my character is indeed a weak point. You dont expect me to tell you what i had in mind after two minutes right??

okk! ohhk! whokay! soke!

1 comments:

  1. mishti,

    thanks! happy new year buddy! :D