I always think a step (or two) ahead of others. That is why I remembered Juhi Chawla when I heard the name Kalpana. Now I don’t expect normal human intelligence to be able to decipher the relevance of second sentence to the first. But still I wont decipher it for you. The original plan was to tell you right away why I thought of juhi Chawla when I heard Kalpana but for the sake of keeping your ego up and tight I will presume that your IQ is a level higher than that of normal intelligent human. I know that this is very bad assumption but ‘bad’ is anytime preferable than ‘worse’. Plus it is always possible for you to pretend that you were indeed able to solve the riddle. Pretense is a very handy quality to have, I tell you. You pretend like a king and you are almost a king. There is one other way though that will take you to the places if you have got it inside. In addition to pretending that you solved the riddle you can also choose to criticize me for bullshitting here and telling me that its me whos got an acute shortage of human intelligence.

You know what??! If there was an Oscar for writing crap I will win it each year.

Good things should happen to good people. And I am not writing this just because a lot good has been happening to me lately. I just hope that they don’t lose hope. And I hope that every story has a happy ending.

Well, as you all should have guessed, very correctly if I may add; that I am very smart man. A very very smart man. And one thing that I have very early learned for my edge is that future is quite uncertain but things do follow a probability curve. See.., I even talk like a smart man. So I was talking of probability. And chances. And given that I have set the bars quite up for any lady to be able to impress me (which makes the chances of me being able to find a girl very less), and given that even that lady will be a thinking machine, my chances to get the girl are even lesser. huh! :||

So what do I do? I plan. In case I find a girl its absolutely necessary that I get her as well. And while the event of finding a girl is absolutely random (well almost!), the chances of being able to get her depend on a lot of factors. And given that I am going to be a billionaire will make things quite favourable to me, I wouldn’t want to make her feel that I am not trying hard enough because I know that she will be mine because I am a billionaire. So I am thinking about writing a poetry. An original one. A poetry that will make her heart etch. That would tell her the things that she felt but never knew that shes felt them before because nobody told her before.

okk. So here I go.

Wahi aankh, wahi kaan.
wahi hindi, wahi jabaan. (waah, waah!!)
Jaisa khwabon mein dekha tha
wahi armaan, wahi saamaan.
tere naa hone ke gam mein
peeya sutta, khaayaa paan.
sadak pe chalaa hun main bhaukate kutton ke beech.

isse jyada na ho paayega ab. i wud rather hire javed akhtar to write one for me.

I know this post is funny. but you know what was the funniest part??

..like a smart man. So I was talking of probability. And chances. And given that I have set the bars quite up for any lady to be able to impress me (which makes the chances of me..

Hahahahahhahhahahaha!

6 comments:

  1. And this years Academy Award for writing the most crap blog goes to ....goes to ....ne guesses!!!!! ..DONST, obviously...wat a piece of shit!!!aur itni tatti poem sune hue to zamana ho gaya tha , (last time jo suni thi wo meri hi thi :P )..DONST. and where the hell did the Kalpana and Juhi Chawla go??

     
  2. waah be. educated lagte ho tum. oscars ko academi awards bolte hain..ye maloom hai tumhe. sabbaas.

    abe mujhe maloom hai yeh poem use karne wale ho tum ladki pataane ke liye.

     
  3. Thanx Donst, meri GK ka to tumhe pata hi hai , bahut fodu hoon main ...haan be ,soch rhaa hoo ki fone mein yeh poem bak doo...aur sunao donst, kya haal chal hai?? aajkal kaam bahut karne lage ho

     
  4. haan donst. pata toh hai hee. apna news channel kyun nahi khol lete tum>?

    phone pe bak toh doh par ladki ko shaq naa ho jaaye ki tumne yeh poen nahi likhi hai. so u take care. aur kaam hee khuda hai donst.

     
  5. //sadak pe chalaa hun main bhaukate kutton ke beech.

    poem ki last line de tumne kuch zayada hi keench//

     
  6. gazal, hehe. i seriously laughed aloud. thanks.