Like everyone I did something new-year-special too. I did not take bath. Given that I take one almost every day it was a nice change to begin the new year with. Anyway it seems I have come very early this morning to office and I am already bored. Which is gud too because I want to start the new year in a lousy way so that I cud end it somewhat satisfactorily.

So what follows is the almost-last post of my earlier blog at Yahoo 360. Yahoo 360 sucks of course, but it was kind of gud. This copy-pasting is an attempt to establish the fact that i have the talent for writing mind boggling posts.

For the heck of it!

I thought about putting up a picture to make this entry look good. It was a good idea i guess. But then lukkhagiri must prevail. It must not include the implementation of good ideas. Do I sound too sophisticated? Believe me, I dont mean a word I have written above here. So am I a liar? I really dont know but I aspire to be an excellent one in the lying field. Wouldnt it be great people believing all your lies??! Wow! A lot of hard work has to be done in that field. Channelization of my energy, as they would say it. I really dont know who' they' really are though.

So, It was Wednesday when I went to my guide after a long break to tell him that it shouldnt matter if I had not worked a bit after Diwali. That all that matters is my strong desire to do something great. What
if I dont have any achievement to back my argument?! What if I dont know shit about a field that I am supposed to be an expert in?! All that matters is the fact that one fine day I will decide to stop wasting my time, and that would be it. AAh! Crapp! But seriously why is the past so important?! I guess it has more to do with the fact that they cant give their whole time evaluating your present. The thing is that you might be a right guy, but the thing is there are a lot of right guys out there, and a strong past to back their claims that they are the ones they want for their firms. Ohh! dont ask where the hell did word 'firms' come into the picture. I have become sentimental about placements of course. So what else. I always thought that my head was full of great ideas. Now that I think of it, I laugh at myself. But then I realise I was right when I thought that about myself. Its just that I have stopped thinking now. And the great idea have left me. And worst they have taken my great 'sense of humor' with them. Ranting. No!!

So. A change. Just got my room cleaned. I know its momentary. But thats the exact thing that makes it feel this good. I know life would be messed up again. That I would through the cigarette-ash again on floor; speaking of which, I have got to mention that I did a great practical problem solving this afternoon. yaa, ash collection problem.
I have seen many of my great friends tackle this problem before. Well, two friends to be precise. The first one collects the ashed into a steel glass. For aesthetic reasons I guess. I too, have a glass. But given the family man I really am, I cudnt bring myself to use that for this purpose. Anyway, So I remembered that the cleaning guy had thrown out a bottle while cleaning the room. I checked outside and it was there, destined to be picked up by me. So I got my super sharp (ookk! used one!) wilson-sword(i dont remember the name!)blade and cut it from the middle to give it a glasslike look. And I smoked and collected the ashe in it. Anyway, I havent patented this idea and you are free to use it for personal applications. Commercial users might want to give some percent of their profit to me, or they can directly donate it to the families of the men died prematurely due to excessive smoking.

So people talk about the wierd things they do, all the time. I guess its considered cool to get your freaking habits highlighted in the blogging world. Well. I dont think its weird but I enjoy cutting my nails using blades. When I was a kid I would cut my nails just for the heck of it. I am bored and I would go take a blade, sit somewhere and cut my nails. My amma used to cut my nails when I was too-young. Too young would imply that I must have been in my primary schooling that time. But then I quicked picked up on the skill, and here I am cutting my nails, without dropping a drop(dropping a drop??? !!:-s) of blood.

So I guess our lab-life is over now. I really hated going to labs all this time in iit, I really couldnt figure out the reason though. But I know I would miss it. I think that is the way it is supposed to be. We just cant be happy at any time in our lives.

Well. Again. Ranting. I love ranting. So heres a new thing. I feel, like almost all the times, that I am really very stupid. And I wonder whether others feel that too.I mean if they feel that they are stupid too. And, whether knowing that I am stupid makes me actually wiser than the others. DO I again sound sophisticated?? Yaa. I know I dont.

Now, I am really thinking hard to write something again. ... . Ok! Tht's it.
Tags: | Edit Tags

Saturday November 4, 2006 - 07:23pm (IST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments

5 comments:

  1. mishti,

    haan re. seriously yeh maine likha tha kya??! :?

    :D

     
  2. and that bottle was a plastic one...right?

    no body rants better than 'the greatest blog ever'....

    P.S simple solution.....BUY AN ASHTRAY!!!!!

     
  3. gazal mam!

    aapka jawab hai bilkul sahi!

    ashtray soo does not appeal to my aesthetic sense. ook uss samay paise nahi hua karte the yaar.

     
  4. dude.....u seem to be trying too hard.....
    and i dont think anyone of us gonna miss the labs especially after mahajani and maudgolya (can be subsituted by any common expletive or some earlier unheard new one) turned them into hell.......

     
  5. oye hero,

    i do try hard all the time, but particularly here i think i didnt try that hard.