So one thing that blogging does to abnormal people is making them aware. Of their surrounding. Anything remotely bloggable would be flagged immediately. And so it happens with me. The side effect ofcourse is that you also become aware of the fact that how unbloggale your life is. And if you run a covariance analysis between bloggability and Uneventfulness-in-life you would see a positive covariance, Uneventfulness-in-life following Unbloggability, like yesterday following today or today following tomorrow. Hah! WOW!

So for a change I had a lot to write about in this post. But as they say time makes important things trivial. Well, I think I have said it the first time. Anyway, I gotta write what I gotta write. Toh the news of the year is that I cooked. Rice and daal. In a cooker jisse city bhi nahi bajti thi. Yaa. I know. Daal thodi jal gayee. Namak thoda kam tha. Bhaat se poora paani uda nahi tha. But I ate. Yupp. And it was gud. I even photographed them.

In a side news, I watched welcome.utterly predictable. Buddhdhe actors dancing around teenage girls. Paresh Rawal. Kya bolun main paresh rawal ke baare mein? BUT..
Okk here BUT might indicate that I wud tell you that I liked ONE thing abt the movie which made it worth spending 130 rupees. (yaa, I watched it on Monday! Bhikari ho gaya hun main!) BUTTT is movie mein kuch nahi hai bhia. Mat jaana.

AHH. My post sound a lot like normal posts now. I am losing my edge. Okk. here is a joke that only a stud mind like that of yours truly can invent. Okk. its not that funny, Forget it.

Okk so I watched PIs for this show called Rhodies (I don’t want to spell it correctly. I don’t want to show the makers of the show that highly sophisticated people are talking abt his show.). The interviewer was a bald man called raghu who was getting paid for acting tough. And while I initially thot tht he was overdoing it, he srsly delivered some fine lines. Like thr is a thin line between ignorance and confidence.

Well, this is why I think ignorance is important.

PS: okay the joke was that my oversmart roomie observed that laptops are allowed inside theatre halls which cud be used in laptop-bombs. And i said ki koi laptop waste kyun karega?.

3 comments:

  1. am mighty impressed with not just the cooking effort,but the spotlessly clean surroundings
    (or have they been cleaned just for the picture...)
    LOL

     
  2. gazal mam,

    hehe! aapne poore kitchen ki photo nahi dekhi hai! so u take it from me ke it was a complete mess.

     
  3. mishti,

    thanku! thanku!! :D